Bihar Public Service Commission BPSC Civil Judge Recruitment-2018 notification is out for the post of Civil Judge.Those Applicant are interested for the post they can see vacancy details and Eligibility Criteria for apply online.
BPSC Civil Judge Recruitment-2018/ No of post 349
VACANCY DETAILS AND ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :-
- Name of Post: Civil Judge
Number of Vacancies : 349
Educational Qualification : Applicant must have Degree in Law from recognized universities.
Age Limit : 22 years to 35 years ( Age Relaxation as per gov rules)
Application Form Fee:
- For Gen / OBC Category – Rs.650/-
- For SC / ST /PH Candidate of Bihar – Rs. 200/-
- Mode of Fee Deposit- Candidate made payment through Online Internet Banking / Credit / Debit Card.
Selection Criteria for Candidate : Candidate will be Selected through in Three Phase.
- Phase I – Preliminary Examination
- Phase II – Mains Examination
- Phase III – Interview
Important Date Schedule :
- Starting Date on online Application form Submission: 08-09-2018
- Last date of Apply Online : 28-09-2018
- Closing date of fee deposit : 03-10-2018
- Last date of final and Complete submission of Application form : 09-10-2018
- Date of Examination -Not Notified yet
Hows To apply for BPSC Civil Judge Recruitment-2018/ No of post 349 : Candidate must have to visit officials website to fill application form which is neat and clean with Carry all document to require while processing of submission then after must collect receipt for future reference. Candidate also check officials notification for gather more detail of vacancy and applying process.
Important links for Applicant:
Officials Website: http://bpsc.bih.nic.in/
Download Advt links: http://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/Advt/06-2018-Advertisement.pdf
Apply online form link: Activate soon