Haryana Public Service Commission HPSC Civil Judge Recruitment-2018 notification has been released for the 107 Civil Judge post. Those Applicant are interested for the post of Civil Judge they can check vacancy details and eligibility criteria.
HPSC Civil Judge Recruitment-2018 , Apply Online for 107 Post
VACANCY DETAILS AND ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :-
- Name of Post: Civil Judge
Number of Vacancies :107-[Gen-75 / BC(A)- 12 / BC(B)-06 / SC-14]
Educational Qualification : Applicant must have Bachelor Degree in law.
Age Limit( As on 30-09-2018): Minimum 21 years and Maximum 42 years
Application Form Fee:
- For Gen / Other State – Rs. 1000/-
- For BC(A)/BC(B) / SC/ Female/ESM – Rs.250/-
- Mode of Payment : Candidate make payment through online mode
Selection Criteria for Candidate Will be done into Three Phase:
- Phase I – Preliminary Examination
- Phase II- Mains Examination
- Phase III- viva-voce
Important Date Schedule :
- Commence date of online submission of Application form: 01-09-2018
- Closure date of online submission of Application form:30-10-2018
- Last date of fee payment : 30-09-2018
- Date of Preliminary Examination : Not Notified
Hows To apply for HPSC Civil Judge Recruitment-2018: Candidate must have to visit officials website to fill application form which is neat and clean with Carry all document to require while processing of submission then after must collect receipt for future reference. Candidate also check officials notification for gather more detail of vacancy and applying process.
Important links for Applicant:
Officials Website: http://hpsc.gov.in/