Jharkhand Public Service Commission JPSC Assistant Public Health Officer recruitment 2018 is out. Those Candidate who are interested for the post of Assistant Public Officer they can check vacancy details and eligibility criteria.
JPSC Assistant Public Health Officer recruitment 2018, No of Vacancies-56
VACANCY DETAILS AND ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :-
- Name of Post:Public Health Officer
Number of Vacancies : [ UR-28 / SC- 06 / ST-14 / BC (A) -5/ BC(B) -03] Total -56
Educational Qualification : Candidate must have M.B.B.S Degree with one years Internship certificate Registered with Medical Council of India.
Age Limit(01-08-2018): Minimum 21 years and Maximum 35 years( Age Relaxation as per Gov Rules.)
Pay Scale : Rs.9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs.5400/-
Application Form Fee:
- For UR/ BC/ EBC- Rs.600/-
- For SC/ ST – Rs.150/-
- Mode of Payment- Candidate make payment through online mode.
Selection Criteria for Candidate : Candidate will be Selected through on the based of Written Test
Important Date Schedule for JPSC Assistant Public Health Officer recruitment 2018 :
- Commencement of registration 31-08-2018 , 06:00 PM
- Last date of registration 14-10-2018 , 11:45 PM
- Last date of depositing examination fee 23rd October 2018 , 11:45 PM
- Last date of Submission of Hard copy of Application form with relevant Documents,31-10-2018, 05:00
Hows To apply for JPSC Assistant Public Health Officer recruitment 2018 : Candidate must have to visit officials website to fill application form which is neat and clean with Carry all document to require while processing of submission then after must collect receipt for future reference. Candidate also check officials notification for gather more detail of vacancy and applying process.
Important links for Candidate Given Below:
Officials Website: http://www.jpsc.gov.in
Download notification link: http://www.jpsc.gov.in/data/advertisement_06_18.pdf