National Bank For Agriculture and Rural Development NABARD Development Assistant Recruitment 2018 notification has released for 62 posts.Those Candidate are interested for the post of Development Assistant can check vacancy details and eligibility criteria.
NABARD Development Assistant Recruitment 2018, No of Vacancies 62
VACANCY DETAILS AND ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :-
- Name of Post: Development Assistant
Number of Vacancies : 62- [UR- 42 / OBC- 13 /SC-02 / ST-05/] Included Backlog-08
Educational Qualification : Applicant must have Any Bachelor degree with minimum 50% aggregate marks from recognized Board or Institution. ( Pass class for SC/ST/ PWBD Candidate)
Age limit(As on 01-08-2018) For above all the post : Minimum 18 years and Maximum 35 years. Candidates born not earlier than 02-08-1983 and not later than 01-08-2000 (both days inclusive)
Age relaxation: For SC/ST candidate 5 years for OBC candidate 3 years for PWBD candidate 10 years)
Basic Pay: Rs.14650 Per Month
Application Fee Form for above all Post :
- For Unreserved Candidate : Rs.400/-
- For SC/ST/PWBD/ EXS Categories – Not Applicable
- For Unreserved Candidate – Rs.50/-
- For SC/ST/PWBD/ EXS Categories – Rs.50/-
- Deposit mode of Application Form Fee: Candidate made payment through online by using Debit Cards(RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking,
IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Selection Criteria for Candidate Will be done into Two Phase:
- Phase I – Preliminary Examination(Online)
- Phase II- Mains Examination(Online)
Important Date Schedule :
- Date of Publication: 27-08-2018
- Starting Date on online Application form Submission: 27-08-2018
- Closure date of online application form submission: 12-09-2018
- Last date of Fee deposit: 12-09-2018
- Date of Preliminary and Mains Examination Date: September and October 2018 (Tentative). Exact date of examination would be announced separately on NABARD Officials website which is mention below.
Hows To apply for NABARD Development Assistant Recruitment 2018 : Candidate must have to visit officials website to fill application form which is neat and clean with Carry all document to require while processing of submission then after must collect receipt for future reference. Candidate also check officials notification for gather more detail of vacancy and applying process.
Important links for Applicant:
Officials Website: Click Here
Download Advt Link: Click Here